This triple threat – toner, makeup finishing spray + mixing medium is an easy + inexpensive way to keep your look, looking picture-perfect all day long!
A quick spritz alone makes a fabulous toner, but in combination – it can fix many major mineral makeup issues. Applied under makeup as a mixing medium – it intensifies eye shadows that aren’t as vibrant as you’d like, or colors that don’t show up on your skin tone. Applied over makeup – it eliminates creasing, smooths cakey, powdery looking foundation + sets your look.
What You’ll Need
- Mini Spray Bottle
- Measuring Spoons
- 1 Part – Rosewater + Glycerin
- 3 Parts – Distilled Water
- Essential Oils (optional)
- Always use the highest quality of fresh, organic ingredients when possible.
- Most materials + ingredients can be purchased at Mountain Rose Herbs or on Amazon.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes when applying.
- Only mix a small amount at a time. This does not contain any preservatives, so it’s only good for 2 weeks (3 weeks in the fridge).
- If using as a mixing medium, work quickly as it’s difficult to blend once it dries.
- Essential Oil additions: for combination skin – add Neroli. For dry, mature skin, add Rose. For oily skin, add Lime or Tea Tree. For sensitive skin, add Lavender.
- Combine ingredients in 1:3 ratio + pour into spray bottle.
- Close cap + shake to mix.
- Gently mist face before makeup, to prime skin.
- Gently spritz 4-5 times after applying makeup (but before mascara) to set.